With the new bug fixes, Desecrate is no longer of use in Necrobinger and hence the guide is updated It’s still by and far our top spec on many fights with cleaving though!
My new computer arrived!! Yay. OMG a month without it = owch. Happy to write things again for you guys <3
Water + gravity + spilling into computer fan vent = bad. Ordered a new computer to arrive roughly September 4th. X_X It took like 20 minutes to write and format this sentence using a borrowed Ipad. Cry.
I’ve done some parsing on the Play test shard (fully raid buffed in t2 relic gear) to compare our current top specs:
Details (click links for example breakdowns)
- 61 Necromancer 15 Elementalist 0 Pyromancer
1 long duration 13 minute parse, average: 23,010
- 61 Pyromancer 10 Warlock 5 Harbinger (click for example breakdown)
5 parses without Inferno, average: 23202. 6 parses with Inferno (30% health dummy): 23898. All parses 6-11 minutes long. Average: 23550.
- 61 Harbinger 8 Chloromancer 7 Elementalist
6 parses ending before 2nd Empyrean Ascension, average: 24499. 6 parses ending after 2nd EA, average: 25493. Average: 24996
- 33 Harbinger 37 Necromancer 6 Elementalist
6 parses all 6+ minutes long, average: 25,735
Note that the test gear has very low crit power. In realistic gear the gap between Pyro and Necro will be slightly higher given that Pyro values crit power slightly more
- Pyromancer guide released, enjoy. http://valvalval.net/advanced-61-pyromancer/
- Magelo tooltips added. Mouseover linked abilities to view!
A few updates for you guys that I’ve neglected. Sometimes when you’re AoE’ing as a Harbinger it isn’t certain on how many targets you should have to use Lucent Slash or other abilities; so now you know enjoy
- Updated Necrobinger and Harbinger guides with comprehensive breakdowns for AoE DPS, cleaving and Blademark useage
- Added Blademark and stun variants for Necrobinger